Friday, August 8, 2014

Day 7 & 8

Yesterday was my birthday so I decided to take the day off from pretty much everything! :) So today is going to be days 7 & 8!
   Day 7 is what is my dream job? I guess in a way i am already doing my dream job. I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom, and my husband has made that possible for me.  I would love though to have a job where i can craft! I am huge on crafting!

 Day 8 is my biggest pet peeve. Im going to have to say my biggest pet peeve would have to be people that just can't sit still. My husband happens to be one of those people. He will sit on the couch and just constantly move his foot or is shaking his leg!

These days of the challenge are not very interesting. I would love to know everybody else's pet peeves or your dream job.

No comments:

Post a Comment