Monday, August 11, 2014

Day 10 & 11

Yesterday was a very crazy day in my little house! The kids were sick and crabby, and i was not feeling well myself, so i took the day off of pretty much everything yesterday! I am back at it today....
   Day 10 is a daily routine. This is going to be a little difficult seeing as our schedule has just changed.  And possibly will be changing again soon. Anyway....
        The kids and I usually get up around 6-8, then have breakfast. They play in their play room that we just recently built for a bit while i get my blog/bills paid/or whatever else i have to get done. Then around noon it is lunch time. After lunch its nap time!!! Which then means its time for mommy to clean the house, or sit and read/watch whatever show I'm into at the time. After they got up we have a snack, and then we either go outside, or play in the playroom. Dinner is usually at about 5-5:30. We clean up, get baths and then the kids are in bed by 8-8:30. Like i said this is just kind of what the schedule is like now, and could change. I will put together a better schedule in a future post.


  Day 11 is the last book i read. That would be the Just One Night series by Kyra Davis. I don't want to give away to much, just in case anybody wants to check it out. This is a erotic trilogy! Go check it out on Goodreads to see if you would like to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment