Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 26

I am back after a much needed break! Sorry for taking so long to get back into blogging, but i needed to just take a break , and breath for awhile! Now seeing as i missed so many days, i will just be starting from today.
 Day 26 of the blog challenge is what's my favorite food?  Now the husband and I are big foodies and LOVE food a lot! Maybe more than most people. :) We are always open to trying new foods, and even restaurants. So that being said, I have tons of favorites. My top favorite food would have to be sushi! Its actually a new favorite for me. I never liked sushi until just recently. My next favorite would have to be the good old chicken fingers and fries. Can never go wrong with chicken fingers. And last but not least would have to be any kind of pasta! I do have an Italian background, so of course i love anything Italian!!
 These are my favorite foods, now let me know yours in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment