Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 5 & 6

Yesterday was a very crazy day, so i apologize for not posting yesterday. We were in the car all day yesterday, and it was kind of a last minute trip. Once again it will be 2 days in one post. Lets get started with day 5 & 6 of the challenge.

Day 5 is my favorite movies i never get tired of watching. My number 1 movie that i will probably never get tired of watching is... The Little Mermaid. It was my absolute favorite movie as a little girl, and still is to this day. I am always so excited that my daughter loves the little mermaid as well! :)
Another favorite is Beauty And The Beast. I have never realized how good that movie was, until just recently when i started watching it with S. Its another movie that we have probably watched 20 times already, and we are not tired of watching it yet! 
Does anybody else see a pattern here? Haha you know your a mom when the movies you pick are all children's movies! :) 
*Clipart is from here.

And now on to day 6 which is.....My last random act of kindness. That would have been around christmas time, when my family and I donated canned goods. Doing this challenge is making me realize a whole lot of things. Like i really need to get better about doing random acts of kinds to show my kids how awesome it is to give back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment