Saturday, August 16, 2014

Day 15 & !6

This week is going to get crazy, so i apologize now if i miss a couple days. We are going through some family things right now. Anyway, lets get on with the post!!!

Day 15 is list 10 things that make me awesome or a better person.

  1. Im a very loving person. 
  2. I am a forgiving person. I try not to hold grudges against people, and try and let it go. i find nothing good ever comes out of hold grudges. It only makes things worse.
  3. I try not to judge people. I like the saying "Never judge a book by its cover" You never know what that person is going through, or has been through. 
  4. I am very supportive. I love to just listen to friends/family and love to support them in every decision that make. For example my husband doing a career change. I am on board with this 100% and supported him in every step of the way.
  5. I would like to think i am a generous person. Im always trying to help out when people need it. I usually never say no to helping someone unless i already have pervious plans.
  6. I am a very caring person. Sometimes i think i may be to caring of a person. 
  7. I am a independent person. I always try and do stuff on my own before asking for help. 
  8. Trusting. 
  9. I am pretty understanding. 
  10. And last is I always try to pay attention when people are talking to me. 
 Day 16 is what is my biggest accomplishment. This is a no brainer. That would be my husband and kids. I know what you are saying, this is a typical answer, but to me this is the biggest accomplishment for me. I am 27 and was married at 20 and had my first child at 23. That really didn't give me much time to discover anything. I would never change anything that i did. I love my husband more and more each day. And my kids are the greatest kids ever.
 *I would would to see what everybody's biggest accomplishments are as well as what makes you an awesome/better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment