Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 12 & 13

I am really trying to get to this new schedule my husband is working! He was off yesterday, and we had a family day all day, which you guessed it... No blog yesterday.
  So day 12 is something that i miss. I guess i would have to say the one thing that i miss is being able to go out with the hubby and have a nice night out! I absolutely love my kids, but after having them we never go out. We do a lot of date nights at home now.

Day 13 is do I have a regret? My answer to that would be yes. It is nothing big, but i wish i would have done better in school. I was not very good in school, and never really tried. I wish i could go back and actually pay attention in class! Other than that i don't regret anything in my life. Everything other than school has made me a better person. Or i would like to think it does.

 I hope everybody has a great day today! I think we are going to have another family day later seeing as hubby is off again today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment