Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A little about me!

Im back after a short break. The family and I have been going non stop for a while now, and I'm finally able to sit down and blog a little. I thought today i would write a little about my family and I. Lets start off with me. I am almost 27, and I'm a stay at home mommy, I wouldn't change that for the world. Its hard some days, but love spending time with my children.! Before becoming a stay at home mommy i was a daycare teacher for 6 years. My wonderful husband who we will call M. He actually works for my dad, and thats how we met. He is soon to be making a career change to become a police officer. Its something he has always wanted to do. We have been together for 8 years, and married for 6! We are blessed with 2 beautiful children. J who is my oldest. He is 3 going on 20. :) He is very independent, and super smart. Next is my daughter S. She is turning 2 in a couple weeks, and is very sassy and such a bruiser.
  Hope you all enjoyed getting to know a little about me. Also i would like to take a moment to see if there is any topics you guys would like to see me write about. Please leave them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment