Monday, April 27, 2015

Amazing quote!

I am still here.... I am so sorry it has taken so long again to post. I am still trying to get the hang of my husband's career change. It is proving to be harder than i thought, so please bare with me while I  get the hang of this. He has lots of overtime as well as court time, and with 2 small children in the house, and the hubby not around, I can't find much "Me" time.
 
  This is going to be a different post than a motivational Monday.  This is the quote I would love to share today.....

Quote from here.
I feel we need to pass this along.... There are to many people right now saying that all cops are bad, when really they are just doing there job. Please take a moment and thank an officer. They are here to help us. : )



   

No comments:

Post a Comment