Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Reasons for not posting a lot

 So today I thought I would maybe do something a little different. I thought I would maybe explain why I am so infrequent with my blog post. As some of you may know my husband recently made a career change, and is now a police officer. With this he is in his training period, and frequently is switching schedules. It makes it very hard to keep days straight, and keep the kids on a good schedule. (that makes for crazy days) I also picked up a couple babysitting jobs which doesn't give me much free time anymore. That being said, the days he is off we try and spend as much "family" time with his as we can. That means I don't get on the computer that often to update my blog. I will try my hardest to get posts up more often. I am working on a couple ideas I have now, and once the hubby's schedule stops changing so much i will be back to posting regularly! I hope everyone can understand.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment